Distributed to Long Island's Most Successful Architects and Architectural Firms
Also Distributed to Municipal Building Departments and Reference Libraries
No successful architectural firm can function without this detailed guide. Reference materials in this detailed directory include:
- State, county and town-by-town information on officials and agencies involved in regulating the building industry;
- Planning Department officials and phone numbers;
- Town and Village Departments of Codes & Ordinances
Department of Public Works officials and phone numbers;
- Housing Authority officials and information;
- Technical assistance and services
- AIA members and member firms.
Your company is invited to advertise its goods or services to the powerful members of the AIA. But hurry! Favored positions in the Directory are going fast.